Advanced Thinking further simplifies management of complex sleep apnea.
Bipap autoSV Advanced-System One was specifically designed and clinically validated to give you the peace of mind to not only treat these worrisome patients,
but the ability to manage their future needs in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
- Improved real time access to patient's data provides doctors and home healthcare providers with daily patient usage, compliance and efficacy data to help assess the success of treatment.
- Clinically proven algorithms, including the innovative Auto EPAP, continually monitor and adjust to a patient's changing therapy needs.
- Demonstrated B-Flex technology enhances patient comfort for long term efficacy.
Complex Sleep Apnea is a combination of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnea. It
occurs when a patient being treated for OSA develops Central Sleep Apnea during the application of
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP).
50 percent of heart failure patients display sleepdisordered breathing in the form of Cheyne-Stokes
Respiration (CSR)4— a periodic breathing disorder characterized by an alternating pattern of waxing
and waning tidal volumes during periods of central apnea or hypopnea along with deep, rapid breathing (hyperventilation)
BiPAP autoSV Advanced–System One was specifically designed to treat these conditions and, with improved real-time access to patient’s data, to monitor medical stability in these complex patients. BiPAP autoSV Advanced–System One unifies sophisticated Philips Respironics technologies — such as Digital AutoTrak and the REMstar Auto titration algorithm — to assure that with each and every breath, the patient is appropriately ventilated.
BiPAP autoSV Advanced–System One features:
• Clinically-proven Servo Ventilation algorithm
• Auto EPAP for a patient’s changing needs
• Real time access to patient data via modems
• Improved humidity output and control
• System One resistance control
• Bi-Flex for comfort
• Encore data management and reporting
• New patient waveform reports
• 15mm tubing option
• Intuitive patient controls
• Smaller and quieter design
• Made in USA
Easy and efficient patient management
The BiPAP autoSV Advanced–System One incorporates more device intelligence so that you can make the most informed and timely decisions for your patients. By combining the proven autoSV Advanced algorithm with the System One platform, the BiPAP autoSV Advanced–System One:
• Monitors sleep assessment parameters—including AHI, leak, and flow limitation—to provide optimum feedback for your most complicated patients.
• Provides detailed patient-flow waveform data, and is able to recognize indicators beyond classic OSA symptoms.
• Provides valuable information in real time with the addition of the modem options to simplify patient management.
• Incorporates our state-of-the-art Encore patient data management and reporting system automatically gathering vital patient information through a secured-access website available via any computer.
Patient comfort sits at the core of compliance
BiPAP autoSV Advanced–System One delivers comfortable therapy
through an advanced humidification system. Our humidity-control
technology analyzes ambient temperature, relative humidity and patient flow to provide the most comfortable therapy to the patient. The device delivers optimum humidity—and ultimate comfort—to
the patient while also dramatically reducing rainout.
In addition, Bi-Flex pressure relief technology makes it easier and more natural for patients who have difficulty adjusting or sustaining therapy. This pioneering technology offers pressure relief at inhalation and exhalation to make bi-level therapy more like natural breathing for the patient.
"A VALID PRESCRIPTION IS REQUIERED FOR THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT"